Students are introduced to object-oriented programming and behavior-based logic system. Our small group size with close guidance from tutors means that students can progress at their own pace. This course is popular among our students.
What Students Learn?
- Telling A Story: storyboarding and structuring your game
- Platform Basics: using the construct 2 environment
- Graphics: graphic design and animation basics
- Control: applying behaviors and attributed to characters
- Testing: testing, debugging, perfecting your program
- That’s a Wrap: Take your game home, access it anywhere