This course provides basic knowledge of electronics to students and gives hands-on experience in electronic components and circuit design. They will learn about PCB design and manufacturing techniques. After obtaining basic knowledge, the student can move on to learn advanced electronics.
What Students Learn?
- Basic level electronics (Robotic Kits)
- Electronics components
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
- Soldering & de-soldering electronic components
- Installing electronic components & obstacle avoid sensors
- Learn the line following concept
- Read the flow and distribution of current