Infinite Minds Academy 1-on-1 Online Private Lessons
Enroll now in our Live 1-on-1 Online Classes in Animation Design.
Our online course is made exclusively for 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬* & 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞. We aim to nurture their talent and equip them with the skills to turn their passion into work-from-home income opportunities.
*Autism, Asperger, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, ADHD, Dyslexia, Learning Difficulties and others
ONLINE Programme Details
- Frequency – 1 and ½ hour class, 2 times a week
- Flexible Timing – propose your suitable timing, we shall arrange the training subject to availability on first come first serve basis.
- Software will be provided
- Involvement in real life commercial Animations
- Constant engagement with parents / caretakers and our psychologist and trainers
- Subsidised fee – refer to us for further subsidisation / support if needed (will be considered for meriting cases eg B40)
Customised and Tailored
Structured to student’s capability and level of comprehending and interest. Every Special Needs person has their own pace of learning and span of attentiveness. The flow will be aligned accordingly and also with our psychologist’s input.
Benefits of Animations learning for Special Needs:
- Special needs people tend to have better aptitudes in arts
- They are able to freely express their thoughts to bring their creativity to life
- Studies shows Special Needs people respond better to online classes
- Work from home and be ‘self-employed’ rather than working in an organisations
Potential Job Opportunities:
The sort of jobs available for animators in future for companies are:
- Working Online for Infinite Minds studio on projects.
- Projects – advertisements, animation clips, short GIFs, Public service announcement (PSA), social announcements, public awareness, Instagram clips, youtube clips, etc.
- They will also take up future projects to develop online contents for education colleges and institutes. Animators are needed for the job, hence successful students can work on developing contents for Physics such as for IGCSE, vocational introduction subjects, and safety manuals
Existing students has produced commercial level projects and also won various awards etc
Infinite Minds Academy is also listed as a Social Enterprise with the Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Centre (MaGIC), under the Malaysian Ministry of Entrepreneur Development.
USD 180 per month
Live Online Training Requirements:
- Student to produce proof of being a Special Needs person e.g. A card or Medical diagnosis letter
- Age 10 to Adult
- Internet access with a minimum of 10 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload speeds.
- A pair of comfortable headphones and a microphone compatible with your computer is recommended for voice chat
- Computer with a minimum of the following:
- Windows: 1.4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or faster processor, OR
- Mac OS: 1.83 GHz Intel Core Duo or faster processor
A set of Vacom drawing pad (optional)